Certified translation services in Stoke on Trent
Certified Translation Services Stoke on trent
If you require certified translation services in Stoke on Trent, Kwintessential are here to help.
Founded in 2003, Kwintessential is one of the UK’s leading providers of certified language services.
We specialise in translation and interpreting services, and have a trusted team of 2,000 expert linguists on our books, who can translate documents or provide interpreting services in over 200 languages.
Our specialist translation services include:
If you’d like to discuss how our translation services can help you, and for a no obligation quote, give our friendly team a call on 01460 279900.
We have 15 years of experience in matching businesses to expert translators and interpreters, and are one of the few UK translation agencies to be accredited to ISO 17100 and ISO 9001 international quality standards . Our services have been trusted by household-name brands such as American Express, Estee Lauder and the BBC.
Whether you require an interpreter for a court case or an important business meeting, our experts can advise you on the right method of interpreting for you.
Not only are our interpreters language experts, they are also highly skilled and experienced in their chosen industry. Our interpreting services include:
Consecutive interpreting is where the interpreter will listen to what the speaker is saying, and then translate what they have said during a natural pause in the conversation. This means that the speaker or interpreter are taking turns to speak.
- A good method for a conversation, as the interpreter can stop and ask the speaker questions.
- Suitable for small groups.
- Doesn’t require any specialist equipment (such as head sets of microphones)
- The interpreter has to wait for the speaker to finish speaking before translating what has been said.
Simultaneous interpreting is a style often seen at large-scale live events, a speaker is talking and interpreters quickly talk into microphones and translate what a speaker is saying in real time.
- This is a quick and immediate method, useful for live events such as conference speeches, live sport events or news broadcast.
- It works when there is more than one language that needs to be translated to.
- This method requires specialist equipment (such as interpreters wearing microphones and speaking to delegates through an earpiece) otherwise everyone would be talking over each other!