Translation Services in Liverpool
For all your language-based needs in Liverpool, Kwintessential are here to help.
We are one of the UK’s leading translation agencies, with nearly two decades experience in matching businesses to expert translators and interpreters in a range of different industries.
As one of the few UK translation agencies to be accredited to ISO 17100 and ISO 9001 international quality standards, our services have been trusted by household-name brands such as American Express, Estee Lauder and the BBC.
We specialise in:
Certified Translation Services Liverpool
With a trusted team of 1,000 expert linguists on our books, we can help you to communicate effectively in over 200 languages.
No matter what the task, we understand the importance of finding a translator who knows the subject matter inside-out. That’s why we only recruit translators with proven expertise in their chosen field.
Our specialist translation services include:
Interpreting Services Liverpool
Whether you require an interpreter for a court case or an important business meeting, our experts can advise you on the right method of interpreting for you.
Not only are our interpreters language experts, they are also highly skilled and experienced in their chosen industry. Our interpreting services include:
At Kwintessential, we offer both consecutive and simultaneous interpreting services.
Consecutive interpreting is where the interpreter will listen to what the speaker is saying, and then translate what they have said during a natural pause in the conversation. This means that the speaker and interpreter take turns to speak, similarly to a ‘normal’ conversation.
- Works well for two-way conversations, such as interviews or meetings, as participants can stop and ask questions through the interpreter.
- Suitable for small groups.
- Doesn’t require any specialist equipment.
- Takes slightly longer as the interpreter has to wait for the speaker to finish speaking before translating what has been said.
Simultaneous interpreting a style of interpreting often seen at large-scale live events. With simultaneous interpreting, the interpreter listens to what a speaker is saying and translates this in real time, often by speaking to a client who may be wearing an ear-piece.
- This is a quick and immediate method, useful for live events such as conference speeches, live sport events or news broadcast.
- It works when there is more than one language that needs to be translated to, such as in a conference with multiple international delegates.
- Requires specialist equipment,as interpreters usually sit in sound-proof booths, wearing headsets and speak to clients through a microphone connected to an ear-piece.
- Less suitable for two-way conversations, as it is more difficult to pause and ask questions.
If you’d like to discuss how how Kwintessential can help you, and for a no obligation quote, give our friendly team a call today on 01460 279900.