Translation services in Dover
Connect with specific international audiences in more than 200 languages. The translation services we provide in Dover go further than simple communication:
Have us localise your project, taking into account local cultural norms and expectations to create a document that speaks powerfully to your local audience.
Organisations including the BBC, Marks & Spencer, American Express and publishers Harper Collins have already used Kwintessential to reach audiences around the world.
Count on the same ISO 9001 and ISO 17100-accredited interpreting and translation services to reach your audience. No matter where in the world you need to do business.
Use bespoke translation services for industries in Dover
Rely on us to source industry and subject matter specialist translators in your field.
Because only linguists who also have extensive experience and/or qualifications in your industry can properly judge the accuracy and fluency of your translation. Only through these experts can we create translated documents where your terminology and jargon are properly retained.
For instance, Dover’s historic association with shipping and marine transportation means we could be called upon to provide experts in logistics or leisure and tourism – for the operators of the cruise ships and ferries who often dock in the town’s port. As well as dozens of other industries besides.
Our translators cover more than 200 languages, translating into and out of English. Some of the industries we have provided translation services for most recently have included:
Book interpreting services for any event or appointment
Like the professionals that deliver our written translation services, our interpreters are fully qualified, experienced, and carefully vetted in addition to their experience and expertise in your specific field or industry. We provide both:
- Simultaneous interpreters – what you might need for a conference or seminar. Any event where one person is speaking to a multilingual audience. The interpreter will usually be in a separate booth and communicate with your audience through earpieces.
- Consecutive interpreters – what you might need for a business meeting or appointment. Any assignment where several people want to communicate with each other. The interpreter will verbally translate what is being said in convenient pauses during the conversation.
Use us to source the interpreting services you need in Dover for business meetings, court hearings, legal proceedings, conferences, medical appointments, interviews, and much more.
- Translate, localise, and transcreate your content into 200+ languages
- Ensure terminology and message retention through subject matter specialists
- Get ISO 17100 and ISO 9001-accredited quality in your translation services
- Have your own personal account manager guide your project to completion
- Translate web content, apps, e-learning content, video, audio, and more
Tell us what you need from your latest interpreting or translation services in Dover. We will be glad to advise you on the best way to proceed. Or simply to provide a free, no-obligation quote on your current project.