Translation Services in Derby
If you’re looking for certified translation services in Derby, you can trust Kwintessential to be a one-stop destination for all your language needs.
What We Do
Founded in 2003, we are one of the UK’s leading providers in professional language services. We work with a global network of over 1,000 expert linguists, who can help you to communicate effectively in over 200 different languages.
We work both in the UK and globally, in a wide range of sectors. We are proud to be one of the few UK translation agencies to be certified to both the ISO 9001 International Quality Standard, and the ISO 17100 Translation Standard.
So whether you need a team of interpreters, or a one-off document translation, our we’ll work to find the best solution for you.
Certified Translation Services Derby
We understand that high-quality translations require a translator to have an in-depth understanding of the subject, and that’s why we can guarantee that you’ll always be matched with a linguist who is not only a master of their language, but also an expert in their chosen field.
Certified translation services that we can provide include:
Interpreting Services Derby
There’s no better way to build a relationship than by speaking to someone in their native language.
If you need to communicate with stakeholders, clients or anyone else who speaks a different language to your own, you might want to consider our professional interpreting services.
What We Offer
Our highly qualified and experienced team can help you find the right interpreter for you, and we offer a range of services including:
- Court interpreter
- Conference interpreter
- Multilingual Transcription
- Legal interpreter
- Business interpreter
- Telephone interpreter
Consecutive or Simultaneous Interpreting?
We will always provide an interpreting service that is tailored to you, and our expert linguists are trained in both consecutive and simultaneous interpreting services. But what is this difference between these two methods?
- Often used at events where translation is required to be immediate, such as live news broadcasts, conferences or sporting events.
- Requires an interpreter to use specialist equipment such as a headset and microphone.
- The client may wear an ear-piece to hear what is being interpreted in real time.
- As translation is taking place simultaneously, this method wouldn’t be suitable for a two-way conversation.
- Used in more intimate group settings, such as face-to-face meetings or medical appointments.
- Works more like a regular conversation, with only one person speaking at a time.
- The interpreter waits for the speaker to take a natural pause in their speech, before translating what it is that they have said.
No matter how big or small the task, give our friendly experts a call on to discuss how we can help on 01460 279900.