Translation Services in Derby
Access the kind of ISO 9001 and ISO 17100-accredited translation services in Derby already used by organisations such as Marks & Spencer, Harper Collins, American Express and the BBC.
Use us as your one-stop-shop for all of your languages needs. From localising your website or app through to translating reviews, marketing materials, technical schematics, legal documents, e-learning content and much more besides.
Count on having subject matter specialists in your industry handle your translation service for you. These experts are as familiar with your sector’s complex technical terminology as you are, so your translations will always be accurate and authoritative.
Reach out to audiences in more than 200 languages today. Relying on our global talent pool of thousands of highly qualified native language linguists to get your message across loud and clear.
Why use Kwintessential?
Work with one of the UK’s leading providers of professional translation services. Founded in 2003, from our headquarters in London we work both locally in Derby and globally, covering a wide range of sectors.
Get the same language and project expertise whether you need a team of interpreters, a one-off document translation, or a team assembled to deal with a large-volume localisation project.
- Get your specific needs met with the help of your own personal account manager
- Rest easy knowing all translations meet the ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 quality standards
- Rely on the expertise needed for translating web content, video, schematics, marketing…
- Reach worldwide audiences in more than 200 languages using native expertise
- Master technical terminology in both languages thanks to sector specialist linguists
Set up translation services for any industry in Derby
Achieve the highest standards of translation quality and accuracy with the use of translators who have qualifications and/ or experience in your specific field.
These experts know your industry just as well as you do, so they are completely familiar with all of the technical terms in use and know how to localise them for their native language and culture.
Join the organisations in all of the main areas of Derby’s economy that use us. The automotive industry, for instance – still some of the biggest employers in the local area. Or the manufacturing sector – several of the largest manufacturers and maintenance companies in Derby continue the area’s historic association with the railway industry.
Plus dozens of others, from building and construction to business services. The types of translation services we regularly complete for local clients include:
Find interpreting services for events in Derby and worldwide
Communicate easily with stakeholders, clients, or anyone else who speaks a different language from your own. No matter the situation, from small onsite visits to major conferences, we provide just the right kind of interpreters:
- Court interpreters
- Conference interpreters
- Multilingual transcription services
- Business interpreters
- Telephone interpreters
Rest assured that we will always provide an interpreting service that is tailored to you. We offer both:
- Simultaneous interpreting – often used at events where the interpretation is required to be immediate, such as live news broadcasts, conferences or sporting events. This requires an interpreter to use headsets and microphones to communicate with the audience.
- Consecutive interpreting – used in situations such as face-to-face meetings or medical appointments, working more like a regular conversation with only one person speaking at a time
Discuss what you need from your latest spoken or written translation service in Derby today. Start working with your own personal account manager to start getting exactly what you need from your project.