Translation Services in Cardiff
For all your language-based needs in Cardiff, Kwintessential are here to help.
We are one of the UK’s leading translation agencies, with nearly two decades experience providing professional language services for a range of different industries.
With a trusted team of 1,000 expert linguists on our books, we can help you to communicate effectively in over 200 languages.
We specialise in:
We are proud to be accredited to both ISO 17100 and ISO 9001 international quality standards, so you can trust us to provide fast, professional and accurate translations.
Certified Translation Services Cardiff
No matter the task at hand, we understand the importance of finding a translator with specialist knowledge of the subject.
That’s why we’ll only ever recommend a translators with proven expertise in their chosen field, be it medicine, finance, law, or anything else.
Our specialist translation services include:
Interpreting Services Cardiff
Our experienced and highly qualified team of interpreters are dedicated to providing a seamless service, allowing you to focus on connecting with colleagues, clients, or anyone else, without having to worry about being misunderstood.
From a medical appointment to an important business meeting, there are many different reasons why you might need an interpreter.
Our interpreting services include:
Consecutive or Simultaneous Interpreting?
At Kwintessential, we are committed to providing the right language service for you. Our expert linguists are trained in both consecutive and simultaneous interpreting services. But what is this difference between these two methods?
- Used in more intimate group settings, such as face-to-face meetings or medical appointments.
- The interpreter waits for the speaker to take a natural pause in their speech, before translating what it is that they have said.
- Works more like a regular conversation, with only one person speaking at a time.
- Can be useful for two-way conversations- speakers can pause a conversation and ask questions through an interpreter
- Often used at events where translation is required to be immediate, such as live news broadcasts, conferences or sporting events.
- Useful when what is being said needs to be translated into a number of different languages- such as a conference with a number of international delegates.
- Requires an interpreter to use specialist equipment such as a headset and microphone.
- The client often wears an ear-piece in order to hear the interpreter, who is often sat separately in a sound-proof booth, in order not to disrupt the flow of events.
- As translation is taking place simultaneously, this method wouldn’t be suitable for a two-way conversation.
No matter how big or small the task, give our friendly experts a call on to discuss how we can help on 01460 279900.