Translation Services Birmingham
Book the interpreting or translation services you need in Birmingham and enjoy the same attentive service afforded to some of the UK’s leading brands, including Marks & Spencers and the BBC World Service.
Since 2003, Kwintessential has been providing ISO 17100 and ISO 9001-accredited language services in more than 200 languages.
Rely on having your translation services handled by experts in your industry. Our native-speaking translators each have an area of expertise that they are qualified and highly experienced in. So your translated materials will always be as natural and authoritative as only an expert in the field can make them.
Get in touch with us today for a free, no-obligation quote on precisely what you need.
What we do
Make use of our dedicated team of over 2000 expert linguists to translate any project and get interpreting support for events located across Birmingham, the wider UK and far beyond. Our translation services provide expertise in specific fields, such as the key:
Who we do it for
You might need a one-off document translation or a team of interpreters for an international conference. But whatever your purpose, we know the importance of using highly specialised language experts with relevant experience and qualifications in your field.
In Birmingham, this means our translation services and interpreters often need to be qualified in sectors such as public administration, education – the city contains five universities, making it the largest centre of UK education outside London – as well as health or financial and business services. That’s in addition to the kind of independent manufacturers who populate Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter, home to a large proportion of the UK’s total jewellery manufacturing capacity.
We also have a large number of businesses in the services sector, which accounts for a huge 88% of all jobs in Birmingham, among our regular client base.
Why use our translation services in Birmingham?
- Rely on quality that meets the coveted ISO 17100 and ISO 9001 international standards
- Count on native linguists translating into more than 200 languages
- Trust specialists in your industry to handle technical terminology with ease
- Prepare for publishing and more with extensive editing, proofreading and QA
- Speak with your own personal account manager to finalise your requirements
Source interpreting services for any assignment
Communicate with stakeholders, clients, and anyone speaking a language different to your own with our professional interpreting services. You might need:
- Consecutive interpreting – for intimate group settings such as face-to-face meetings. No specialist equipment is required. Your interpreter will wait for the speaker to take a natural pause in their speech before verbally translating what they have said.
- Simultaneous interpreting – for live events, where translation needs to be immediate. This might mean conferences, live news broadcasts or sporting events. Your interpreter verbally translates what the speaker is saying in real-time, often through audience headsets.
Whichever is most suitable for your assignment, your personal account manager will ensure you have the right interpreter for the spoken translation services you need in Birmingham, anywhere in the UK or worldwide. We often source specialists in different fields, including:
- Court interpreter
- Conference interpreter
- Multilingual Transcription
- Legal interpreter
- Business interpreter
- Telephone interpreter
Languages we translate