Looking for a way to communicate with your Spanish-speaking audience? Our translation services can help!
Spanish translation services? We have you covered! We provide a comprehensive and all-inclusive approach to your project.
You’ll be joining organisations like American Express, the BBC, Reader’s Digest, and many others who use us for their most complex, high-volume projects. Especially when they need quality that’s guaranteed to meet the highly sought-after ISO 17100 and ISO 9001 standards.
Have your latest Spanish translation project completed by native-speaking English or Spanish translators. We always select linguists who are native to the part of the world you are targeting.
This means that whatever dialect your target audience speaks, you match it. With qualified and highly experienced translators who are specialists in different industries and technical fields, we also ensure the translated version of your project is always authoritative and compelling.
Why use Kwintessential?
- Kwintessential has a team of experienced professional native Spanish translators specialising in various fields. We ensure accuracy and consistency in the quality of our translations, no matter how complex the text may be.
- All translations are performed using the latest software to maintain uniformity and avoid errors. Additionally, all translated documents are proofread by a separate team of experts.
- We provide on-time delivery to suit your specific requirements while ensuring that all translations maintain the same meaning and context across multiple languages.
- Our translation rates are competitive yet highly reasonable, making us one of the most reliable and cost-effective Spanish translation services.
- We offer personalised customer service to all our clients, ensuring that we meet their expectations and provide the best possible translation results. We also offer free consultations to help you choose the most suitable translations.
Access a full A-Z of Spanish translations
Let us source linguists who provide knowledgeable, natural translations of any kind of subject matter you work with and all types of materials. From manuals to websites to software to personal documents – and everything in between.
Our Spanish translation services cover a wide range of industries and applications, including:
- Human Resources – for employee handbooks, policies and procedures.
- Medical – for patient records, medical studies, consent forms and healthcare instruction manuals.
- Engineering – for technical reports and instructions.
- Marketing & Advertising – for brochures, fliers and product descriptions.
- Websites & Software – for localisation of user interfaces, websites and web-based applications.
- Insurance – for underwriting documents, policy summaries and claim forms.
- Financial – for audits, reports and financial statements.
- Legal Documents – for contracts, agreements and court transcripts.
- Academic – for diplomas, certificates and student records.
- Multimedia & Audio/Visual – for subtitling, dubbing and voice-overs.
Get professional Spanish translations done for any dialect
Use our translation service and you draw upon the joint expertise of dedicated project managers and industry-leading Spanish translators.
You might need your website translated for the Spanish audience in Spain. Or your marketing localised for Spanish-speaking audiences in countries such as Mexico, Chile, or Argentina.
Equally, you might need Spanish to English translation. In this case, we always prioritise using a native English speaker for your project. This might mean a native British English or American English speaker. Or a speaker of the English dialects spoken in Canada, New Zealand, Australia, or elsewhere.
Whatever your target market, we have native-speaking, in-country translators standing by. These expert linguists have inside cultural knowledge of particular local linguistic nuances. As a result, your communications will always be clear, precise, and accurate.
Every single one of our Spanish translators is a qualified, trained, and highly experienced professional who produces work of the highest standard.
Conatct us today
At Kwintessential, we understand that clear communication is critical in business. That’s why we offer top-notch Spanish translation services to companies from London and the UK. Whether you need to translate a document, website, or marketing materials, our experienced linguists are up to the task.
We guarantee accurate translations customised to meet your specific needs and preferences. You’ll be able to expand your business opportunities and connect with Spanish-speaking clients meaningfully. Don’t let language barriers hinder your success – contact Kwintessential today for all of your Spanish translation needs.
Spanish languages facts you need to know
What is the Spanish language called?
Spanish is the official language of Spain. It is sometimes referred to as Español, Castellano, or Castilian Spanish.
But there are numerous other dialects and variants of Spanish spoken both within Spain itself and in the many other parts of the world where the language is spoken, particularly the Americas.
Where is Spanish spoken?
Spanish is spoken globally by around 560 million people. Somewhere around 460 million of these are native speakers, meaning Spanish is the language with the second largest number of native speakers in the world. Only Mandarin has more.
It is the official language in 20 countries. Those are Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Spain, Uruguay, and Venezuela. It is also one of the official languages of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
On top of this, Spanish is the official language of the European Union, the African Union, the Organisation of American States, the Union of South American Nations, the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States, and one of the six official languages of the United Nations.
What are the 5 languages spoken in Spain?
99% of Spanish people speak Spanish as their first or second language. But there are four other languages spoken in Spain by sizeable portions of the population, large enough to have their own notable media presence:
- 8% of Spanish households speak Catalan, the co-official language in the Catalonia region of Spain, in the Balearic Islands, and recognised elsewhere.
- 4% speak Valencian, a variety of Catalan that is a co-official language in the Valencian community, though not universally used.
- 3% speak Galician, the co-official language in the region of Galicia and recognised elsewhere nearby.
- 1% speak Basque, a unique non-Romance and non-Indo-European language that is co-official in the Basque Country and northern Navarre.
It’s worth noting that while these are the five most-spoken languages in Spain, there are others. These include Aragonese, Asturian, Caló, Extremaduran, and Fala.
What is the difference between Castellano and Spanish?
Historically, Castellano or Castilian Spanish – sometimes called Peninsular Spanish – is the variety of Spanish spoken in Northern and Central Spain.
In modern times, Castellano usually refers to the Spanish spoken in these parts of Spain as opposed to the types of Spanish spoken in Latin America. Latin American Spanish often features different pronunciations, such as pronouncing “ce” or “ci” sounds as an “s” rather than the “th” they sometimes become in Castilian Spanish.
That said, the Spanish dialect spoken in many South American countries is essentially Castellano. There are also several regional dialect differences within Spain itself, such as Andalusian and Canarian.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of Spanish translation services do you offer?
We provide a comprehensive range of Spanish translation services, including document translation, website localisation, marketing material translations, and technical translations across various industries like healthcare, engineering, legal, financial, and multimedia.
Do you adapt to different Spanish dialects and cultural nuances?
Yes, we cater to various Spanish dialects. Our team includes native speakers from different Spanish-speaking regions, ensuring translations are culturally relevant and linguistically precise for your target audience, whether in Spain or Latin American countries.
What is the quality assurance process for your translations?
Our translations undergo rigorous quality checks, including proofreading by a separate team of experts. We use the latest software for uniformity and to avoid errors, ensuring accuracy and consistency in our translations.
Can you handle specialised technical or industry-specific translations?
Absolutely. Our translators are specialists in different technical fields and industries, ensuring authoritative and compelling translations for specific subjects like medical studies, legal contracts, engineering reports, and more.
How do you ensure the timely delivery of translation projects?
We prioritise on-time delivery tailored to your specific requirements. Our project managers work closely with translators to ensure efficient and timely completion of your translation projects.
Are your translators native speakers?
Yes, all our Spanish translations are completed by native-speaking translators, either in English or Spanish, ensuring natural and accurate translations.
How competitive are your pricing models for Spanish translation services?
Our translation rates are highly competitive and reasonable, making us a cost-effective choice for high-quality Spanish translation services.
Do you offer customer support and consultation for translation projects?
We provide personalised customer service, including free consultations to help you choose the most suitable translations for your needs.