Match Mongolian translations to your target audience
No matter what industry your business is in, speaking to a global audience can be made easy with Mongolian translation services. Our translators come from all different backgrounds and bring their knowledge and experience to each project. With language proficiency certified by ISO 9001 and ISO 17100, you can trust that we are delivering accurate translations without overlooking any cultural nuances.
We specialise in Mongolian translation for subtitles, video content, websites, technical documents, and marketing materials. Our linguists have worked with big-name clients such as American Express, the BBC and Marks & Spencer. So you can be confident that our translations will reach a native audience accurately and efficiently.
At Kwintessential, we provide each client with a dedicated account manager who will help them meet all your translation objectives. We are proud to say that we have been providing quality translations for customers worldwide for many years, and our goal is to keep delivering excellence and continuously expanding our services. Contact us today, and let us help make communicating in Mongolian easier!
Why choose Kwintessential?
- Count on ISO 17100 and ISO 9001-accredited quality
- Have subject matter specialist Mongolian translators work on your project
- Get a free quote on some of the most competitive rates in the industry
- Rely on native-speakers for Mongolian to English and English to Mongolian translation
- Know your project will pass through our extensive Quality Assurance processes
Get Mongolian translation services for any project type
Ensure that all of the terminology and technical details in your document, as well as elements such as slang, abbreviations and even humour and cultural references, are translated accurately.
We are just as used to using localisation and even transcreative approaches for subjects such as marketing materials and branding as we are technical translation for scientific documents and manuals.
Alongside our Mongolian translation services, we also offer our London and global clients multilingual DTP (desktop publishing, graphics, artwork and design), website design, interpreting, transcription and more.
Count on translator expertise in your industry
Your Mongolian translation team will be hand-picked from our global talent pool by your personal account manager.
This pool includes qualified and highly experienced linguists with all kinds of specialisms, such as:
- Manufacturing translations
- Financial translations
- Life science translations
- Energy translations
- Marketing translations
- Publishing translations
- Travel and tourism translations
At Kwintessential, we strive to provide the best quality Mongolian translation services around. Our team is made up of experienced professionals who understand the nuances of language and culture, which means that you can rest assured that your project will be handled with care and accuracy. Contact us on 01460279900 or email email@example.com today to learn more about our Mongolian translation services!
Use the right Mongolian dialect every time
Around 5.2 million people speak Mongolian or one of its dialects. Almost all residents of Mongolia as well as many residents of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region of the People’s Republic of China speak Mongolian as their primary language.
In Inner Mongolia, a range of dialects of Mongolian are spoken. But the language is written in the traditional Mongolian script.
In Mongolia, the Khalkha dialect is by far the most common. But the language is written in several different ways:
- Cyrillic script – the influence of the Russian Empire and then the Soviet Union led to Cyrillic eventually being adopted as the official script of Mongolian in the 1940s.
- Traditional Mongolian script – attempts to reintroduce the traditional Mongolian script in the 1990s largely failed to move Mongolian society. However, the Mongolian government has announced it now intends to start using both Cyrillic and traditional Mongolian script in official documents by 2025.
- The Latin or Roman alphabet – this is usually reserved only for social networking sites and other informal digital contexts, an important point for marketing or information campaigns being translated into Mongolian.
Use us for your next Mongolian translation project in London, the UK or anywhere in the world and you can always be confident we will help you use the right dialect or script for your particular target audience.