Match Mongolian translations to your target audience
Business. Legal. Technical. Financial. Scientific. Whatever your industry, choose Mongolian translation services used by London, UK and global businesses to target audiences anywhere Mongolian is spoken.
With Mongolian translators who are specialists in given fields – with industry qualifications and/ or experience to match – on top of being native speakers of the language they are translating into, you will always know that your final translation looks natural and authoritative to a native eye.
From subtitles to video content to your website to technical documents to marketing translation, there aren’t many types of expertise we don’t have in our global talent pool. We have the ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 accreditations – not to mention the industry-leading clients like American Express, the BBC and Marks & Spencer – to prove it.
Start working with your own dedicated account manager today. They will help you achieve all of your objectives for your latest Mongolian translation project.
Why choose Kwintessential?
- Count on ISO 17100 and ISO 9001-accredited quality
- Have subject matter specialist Mongolian translators work on your project
- Get a free quote on some of the most competitive rates in the industry
- Rely on native-speakers for Mongolian to English and English to Mongolian translation
- Know your project will pass through our extensive Quality Assurance processes
Get Mongolian translation services for any project type
Ensure that all of the terminology and technical details in your document, as well as elements such as slang, abbreviations and even humour and cultural references, are translated accurately.
We are just as used to using localisation and even transcreative approaches for subjects such as marketing materials and branding as we are technical translation for scientific documents and manuals.
Alongside our Mongolian translation services, we also offer our London and global clients multilingual DTP (desktop publishing, graphics, artwork and design), website design, interpreting, transcription and more.
Count on translator expertise in your industry
Your Mongolian translation team will be hand-picked from our global talent pool by your personal account manager.
This pool includes qualified and highly experienced linguists with all kinds of specialisms, such as:
- Manufacturing translations
- Financial translations
- Chemical and pharmaceutical translations
- Healthcare translations
- Government translations
- Public sector translations
- Design and advertising translations
- IT hardware and software translations
Use the right Mongolian dialect every time
Around 5.2 million people speak Mongolian or one of its dialects. Almost all residents of Mongolia as well as many residents of the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region of the People’s Republic of China speak Mongolian as their primary language.
In Inner Mongolia, a range of dialects of Mongolian are spoken. But the language is written in the traditional Mongolian script.
In Mongolia, the Khalkha dialect is by far the most common. But the language is written in several different ways:
- Cyrillic script – the influence of the Russian Empire and then the Soviet Union led to Cyrillic eventually being adopted as the official script of Mongolian in the 1940s.
- Traditional Mongolian script – attempts to reintroduce the traditional Mongolian script in the 1990s largely failed to move Mongolian society. However, the Mongolian government has announced it now intends to start using both Cyrillic and traditional Mongolian script in official documents by 2025.
- The Latin or Roman alphabet – this is usually reserved only for social networking sites and other informal digital contexts, an important point for marketing or information campaigns being translated into Mongolian.
Use us for your next Mongolian translation project in London, the UK or anywhere in the world and you can always be confident we will help you use the right dialect or script for your particular target audience.