Swahili and Kiswahili Translations from African Language Specialists
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable Kiswahili (also called Swahili) translation service from an agency you can rely on, you are in the right place! We are a leading language translation company specialising in a wide range of translation services including African languages offering you quality, affordability and complete customer satisfaction.
Kwintessential’s Kiswahili Translations Process
- Email, fax or post us the document you need translating into/from Kiswahili.
- One of the team will be assigned and you will receive a quote within 10-20 minutes.
- If you are happy with the quote then we get started!
- You get your translation back how and when you want it.
Why our Kiswahili translators?
1. Quality: We only use Kiswahili translators who are tried and tested.
2. Competitive Prices: We charge fairly, consistently and in a transparent manner.
3. Customer Service: You have your own dedicated Relationship Manager who gets ensures your project happens when and where you want it.
Since Africa’s rise as the home to many of today’s emerging markets, we have built up a team of top translators from across the African continent. Covering the main spoken African languages, we pride ourselves on the ability to also cater for many of the lesser known dialects of certain countries. For example, you may need someone who understands the subtle nuances of Kiswahili between Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi or Mozambique. Or you may actually need a translation involving Kalenjin, Kikuyu, Kamba or Dholuo. Whatever your need we can help.
We know that translation is far more than simply switching words between languages. Our translators make sure that the work you receive clearly, accurately and culturally conveys the true meaning, intent and spirit of the original text.
Our experience covers a number of sectors including:
- Legal Translations
- Marketing Translations
- Oil & Gas Translations
- Finance Translations
- IT Translations
- Agriculture Translations
About the Kiswahili language
Kiswahili (Swahili) is the first language of the Swahili people (Waswahili), who inhabit several large stretches of the Indian Ocean coastline from southern Somalia to northern Mozambique, including the Comoros Islands. Although only 5-10 million people speak it as their native language, Swahili is a lingua franca of much of East Africa and the Democratic Republic of the Congo, is a national or official language of four nations, and is the only language of African origin among the official working languages of the African Union.