High-Quality Flemish Translations
We have a tested team of Flemish linguists for your Flemish translation projects. We work both between English and Flemish as well as many other world languages.
Our Flemish translation team offer you quality and professionalism to put your mind at ease. You can count on us….
Our Flemish translators are meticulously screened to determine their industry experience. We provide expert Flemish translation services in many areas such as technical, IT, biotechnology, chemical, legal, patents, software, engineering, financial. We also provide localization of products and websites into Flemish.
Why use Kwintessential for Flemish Translation?
- We have over 20 years of experience providing Flemish translation services. Our team of professional translators are experts in their respective fields and deeply understand Flanders’s language and culture.
- We offer fast, accurate translations with a short turnaround so you can receive your documents quickly and without delay.
- We only employ native Flemish speakers to ensure quality translations that are accurate and true to the source language.
- Our pricing is highly competitive, and we offer discounts on large projects to keep costs down for our clients.
- We use an advanced quality assurance process to ensure the highest standards are met in each translation we provide.
Contact us for Trusted Flemish Translations
Our team of expert linguists are here to ensure that your company’s message is effectively and accurately communicated to Flemish-speaking markets. Our translation services are tailored to the specific needs of London and UK-based companies, helping you to expand your business and unlock new opportunities. So, why wait? Contact us today to learn more about how we can help take your company to the next level.
About the Flemish language
Flemish is a West Germanic language spoken in the Flanders region of Belgium and parts of neighbouring countries. It is closely related to Dutch and shares a literary tradition with it but differs in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary and spelling. About 6 million people speak Flemish as their first language. Flemish is also an official language in Belgium, alongside Dutch and French, and is recognised as a regional language in the Netherlands. In addition to Belgium, Flemish is spoken by expatriate communities in countries such as France, Germany, Canada and the United States. The most widely used dialect of Flemish is Brabantian, which can be heard throughout Belgium, some parts of the Netherlands, and France. Flemish also has its literary tradition, dating back to the Middle Ages. Several authors, such as Hugo Claus, Louis Paul Boon and Willem Elsschot, have written and continue to write in Flemish.
The language is also used in television shows, films, literature, websites and other media. Flemish is an essential cultural language in the region and is actively promoted by various organisations to ensure its survival.