Get high-quality, hassle-free and reliable Albanian translation services in London, the UK, and worldwide – all delivered by native-speaking specialists in your industry.
You might need to translate anything from marketing materials to technical content to literature into or out of Albanian. You might need it for internal purposes or a wide array of different target audiences.
The field you’re in might be law or finance. It might be retail or marketing, life sciences, manufacturing, automotive engineering, or any other industry. We have clients including the BBC, Facebook, and dozens of others across a wide array of sectors.
Whatever your content type, whatever your field, our specialist Albanian translators let you communicate fluently and accurately. You’ll retain the same authority as you do in your native tongue, through Albanian translation services that meet the critical ISO 9001 and ISO 17100-accredited quality standards.
Why use Kwintessential?
- Count on friendly, personal customer support no matter your project scope
- Have your Albanian translation handled by a native-speaking linguist
- Rely on your translator being a qualified specialist in your field or industry
- Start with a free, no-obligation quote on highly competitive rates
Work with a hand-picked linguistic team
Your project and goals will be unique. So the Albanian translation team we bring together to work on achieving them be one-of-a-kind too.
Each will be a specialist in your industry, with five years or more experience in the field, a Masters-level degree, or both.
That’s on top of being native speakers of your target language to ensure fluency and fidelity. This means we use native Albanian speakers for English to Albanian translation and native English speakers who are also masters of Albanian when English is your target language.
Translate any documents into or out of Albanian
Use us for translating, editing, and proofreading of any and all documents and content into or out of Albanian. We have a great deal of experience completing website translation and software localisation, as well as providing Albanian interpreting services for all kinds of events.
We regularly work with small and medium businesses, individuals, and major multinational organisations across a broad range of industries, including:
- Legal Translation
- Pharmaceutical Translation
- Marketing Translation
- Retail Translation
- Travel and Tourism
Target a unique and intriguing language
The Albanian language is often regarded as being somewhat unique. Like Armenian, it isn’t closely related even to any other Indo-European languages, of which family group it is a part.
You will find six million speakers of Albanian in the Balkans, chiefly in Albania, Greece, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Serbia, and Montenegro. There are also a further one and a half million or more Albanian speakers in Italy, Bulgaria, Canada, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, and elsewhere.
You can rely on us to source the perfect linguist to help you target either of the two main dialects of Albanian and many others, including:
- Gheg – is a major dialect mainly spoken in more northerly parts of Albania and in regions such as Montenegro.
- Tosk – was adopted by Albania, Kosovo, and some other regions as “standard Albanian” in 1969. It is more often spoken in southerly parts of the country, as well as having native speakers in the Ukraine, Turkey, and Egypt.
- Transitional dialects – there are many dialects on a continuum between these two. These are often split into sub-dialects.
Get a free quote on any Albanian translation you need
Start off with a free quote on your latest project requiring Albanian translation services in London, the UK, or worldwide today. Or request more information on how we’ll help you get the results you’re looking for.