Website Translation Service
Why translate a website?
Websites generate revenue, offer an avenue for promotion and are an easily accessible means of providing information on a company. The global economy now demands that companies look beyond national borders if they wish to expand.
Websites are an integral part of going global and we are experts at translating, designing and developing websites in foreign languages.
What does a Website Translation cost?
Costs are difficult to scope out without understanding and seeing what is involved in full. We can offer either:
- solely the translation of a website's text or
- both the translation and web design
Option 'a' is calculated on a per word basis, whereas option 'b' requires some research into the amount of design time needed. If you need your website translated and have not prepared any content yet, the easiest thing to do is contact one of our team and we will be happy to walk you through your options.
Content we need in order to start any translation will include text, meta tags, alt tags, navigation text and anything else that will need translating including images.
Get an estimate Website Translation CostFor a free and instant quote follow these 3 easy steps:
1. Make a note of the pages of your website you want to translate, i.e. the URLs.
2. Go to the Website Word Count Tool and enter all the URLs - this will calculate your total estimated word count.
3. Next click on "Quote" [top right] and follow the steps ensuring you use the above word count.
4. If you are happy with the price, then please contact us to take things forward.
Nice, easy and simple! If you want the same experience with your website, then contact us now to get the ball rolling.
Foreign Language Microsites
Do you want a more economical alternative to a fully-blown website translation?
If so take advantage of our special "microsite" package which creates a mini-version of your website in a foreign language. Perfect for getting across the message and keeping it simple!
Please visit Microsite Translation
Website LocalizationWebsite localization is the process of modifying an existing website to make it accessible, usable and culturally suitable to a new target audience. For example, taking an English US focused website and modifying it for a Chinese audience. Part of this process involves the translation of the content.
At Kwintessential we assist companies going global by helping them with their website translation projects.
Although website translation is in essence similar to normal translation work as it deals with words, sentences and language, it does bring different challenges that need to be considered properly. This is due to the combination of linguistic, visual, technical and financial factors.
Before commencing a website translation project one should ask questions such as:
• Why is this website being translated? Is it to generate revenue or to provide information?
• Who is the target audience? Are they from a particular age group, generation or socio-economic class?
• Are there any language variations? If you are promoting a site in Arabic is it aimed at Gulf Arabs or North African Arabs?
• What impact could culture have on the website translation? Think of possible cross cultural differences in language use, colours, pictures and images.
• Does or will your website change its content frequently? If so, will you need an on-going service that provides small pieces of translation work?
• Does your website designer have the programming capability to deal with new characters and numerals?
All the above questions in one way or another will impact the success of your website localization or translation project.
Visit our Website Localization page for more specific information on this service.
- Arabic Website Translation
- Chinese Website Translation
- Czech Website Translation
- Danish Website Translation
- Dutch Website Translation
- Finnish Website Translation
- French Website Translation
- German Website Translation
- Greek Website Translation
- Hungarian Website Translation
- Italian Website Translation
- Japanese Website Translation
- Korean Website Translation
- Russian Website Translation
- Spanish Website Translation