Expert Malay translators
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable Malay translation agency, you have come to the right place. We are a leading language translation company offering you professionalism, quality and complete customer satisfaction.
Whether you are company hoping to break into the English speaking market or vice-versa, we are here to help. Our carefully selected Malay translators offer well written, clear translations for your all your communication needs.
Why use our Malay translation service?
Kwintessential offers professional Malay translation by human translators who work at competitive rates. We do not use machine translation in any way.
Our Malay translators are skilled and educated in various fields, from finance to law and technology, therefore our team is able to handle any kind of translation project into or from Malay. Since our standards are very high, only the carefully proofread translations reach our clients.
Certified Malay Translations
For those needing an official translation we can also provide certified translations of personal documents such as marriage certificates, birth certificates, academic qualifications and the like.
The Malay Language: Did you know?
- Malay is an Austronesian language spoken by the Malay people and people of other ethnic groups who reside in Peninsular Malaysia, southern Thailand, Singapore, central eastern Sumatra, the Riau Islands and parts of the coast of Borneo.
- Malay is an official language of Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, and Singapore.
- In Indonesia and East Timor, the language is formally referred to as Bahasa Indonesia which literally translates as “Indonesian language”, rather than Bahasa Melayu.
- It is also called Bahasa Kebangsaan (National Language) and Bahasa Persatuan/Pemersatu (Unifying Language) in Indonesia.
- In Malaysia, the language is now officially known as Bahasa Malaysia, (“Malaysian language”.) Singapore, Brunei and southern Thailand refer to the language as Bahasa Melayu (“Malay language”).