Top-notch Ewe language translation
We are a translation agency based in the UK and South Africa. Among our many specialisations are African languages. With West Africa booming, many of the regional languages are now in high demand.
We excel at Ewe translation. Why?
1. Our Ewe translation service provides our clients with a simple one-stop solution to all their language needs.
2. Our top-notch team of Ewe translators are world-class in-country professionals. They work in tandem with a committed project management team they promise customer satisfaction.
3. Our A-Z service can take care of all your needs. We can handle small to large projects; simple business letters to complex technical manuals; websites to brochures and even handle your artwork and typesetting.
Dependable translation services
In addition to producing high quality Ewe translations we also offer our clients the added plus of pure peace of mind.
When you use our translation services you know you can depend on us. We give you back a first-class piece of work how, when and where you want it. ISO:9001 certified, an internal Quality Management Matrix and accreditation ELIA, ITI and IoL all point towards a company that translates standards into success.
The success of our Ewe translation service is built upon the skill and know-how of a select team of translators. Each team member is a qualified translation professional with years of translation experience. All translators work exclusively into their native languages – this principle ensures our clients receive only the best translation; one that is linguistically accurate and culturally fluidly. Whether you need someone from Ghana, Togo or Benin, we have it covered.
We offer Ewe translations:
- in any subject: advertising, commerce, engineering, finance, IT, etc.
- from any format: image files, websites, hard copies, emails, Word documents, PDFs, etc
- into any format: with our multilingual DTP service we can drop translations into brochures, business cards, packaging, etc.
About the Ewe Language….Did you know?
Did you know that Ewe is a Kwa language spoken in Ghana, Togo and Benin by approximately five million people? It is part of a cluster of related West African languages commonly called Gbe, stretching from eastern Ghana to western Nigeria. Other Gbe languages include Fon and Aja. Like other Gbe languages, Ewe is a tonal language.