Quality Assurance (QA): Process and ManagementAt Kwintessential you can be assured that we take quality assurance (QA) seriously. Our business is built on improving performance so that our clients receive the best possible experience. We are passionate about what we do and dedicated to offering a world-class all-round service.
Below we have outlined our quality management systems and processes. As an ISO: 9001 certified company our practices and procedures are audited by an external company. These have been deemed to be of an internationally recognised quality and standard.
Our Quality Pledge
As a team our goal is to provide top-quality services and/or products to our customers on time and within budget. In order to achieve this, the company operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO: 9001 certification including aspects specific to the provision of translation, interpreting, cultural awareness training and multilingual design.
The team are committed to:
1. The development and improvement of our Quality Management System
2. The enhancement of customer satisfaction
3. The building of fruitful relationships with suppliers
The structure of our Quality Management System is translated into practical guidelines in the Kwintessential Quality Policy. All team members understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the associated Quality Manual. We constantly monitor our performance and implement improvements when appropriate to ensure we are continually bettering ourselves and never complacent.
In short, we take quality assurance seriously and this is reflected in our thinking, behaviour, systems, processes and management.
Translation Quality Assurance
To ensure quality translation services we:
- Only use qualified professional translators; all of which have experience in specific topics
- Fully understanding of the context of all documents through a ‘Translation Briefing’
- Track and manage assignments through a custom-designed CRM
- Employ Translation Memory and CAT Tools to manage terminology
- Have Project Managers review final files to ensure formatting and editing are accurate
- Gain feedback and make improvements
This approach along with robust project management processes means our clients can rely on us for a consistent level of quality and service. Please don’t hesitate to call us for more information.
Interpreting Quality Assurance
To ensure quality interpreting services we:
- Only use qualified (min. DPSI) interpreters; all have sector specific specialisations
- Fully appreciate the context the interpreter will be working in and manage any challenges
- Record and communicate factors which could impact the success of an assignment to mitigate negative consequences
- Track and manage interpreting assignments through a custom-designed CRM
- Get feedback from clients on our service and interpreters’ performances to make any necessary improvements
With years of experience in interpreting across sectors, we know what is important and the subtle steps we have to take to ensure a top-quality service. Why not give us a call and find out more?
Training Quality Assurance
To ensure quality training services we:
- Provide a consultative, bespoke, tailor-made approach to all training enquiries
- Work with consultants and trainers at the pinnacle of their fields
- Have a transparent process of building and administering courses that involves the client along the way
- Deliver training in an interactive, open and encouraging environment
- Use feedback forms or “happy sheets” to find areas of improvement
We think you’ll find that our clients agree - for us quality is key. Our team are always looking to improve what we do in terms of customer service, delivery, training methodologies and technology. Call us for a brochure which covers this in more detail.
Localization Quality Assurance
To ensure quality localization services we:
- Employ localization and design specialists with experience and know-how
- Take a consultative approach to identifying clients’ needs and offering solutions
- Use a checklist that covers all areas of consideration in the process of internationalization
- Involve our client along the way and encourage a collaborative approach
- Implement robust final checks to control end-quality
Localization is all about specifics and for us we make sure those specifics are at the centre of our attention. We’ll be glad to go into more detail; please give us a call.