Multilingual Website Translation Services
Why a Website Translation?
Having a website in foreign languages is a "must" in today's international marketplace. The majority of internet users will soon be non-English speakers. If companies, businesses or organisations want to communicate with the world, they must do so in the world's many languages. Companies both large and small are tapping into foreign markets through minimal investment in a website translation.
We can help promote you and your site to millions of potential new clients and customers across the world. Our team of website translation experts ensure your site talks to the people that count in their own tongue, building a relationship with them and capturing their custom.
Whether you have an existing website or want us to build a brand new one for you, we are also able to take care of your language translation needs. With a team of over 200 translation professionals from across the globe we can offer multilingual websites in all major world languages.
If you are the kind of company that wants to go global - speak to the company that will strive to get you there.
How does a Website Translation work?The process is very simple:
1. Get a list together of all the pages (URLs) you want to have translated.
2. Run a word count on all the text you need translating (inc. meta info, alt tags, etc)
3. Then follow the link on that same page to get an instant translation quote.
4. If you are happy with the price then contact us and we'll walk you through the next steps.
What Languages do we specialise in?We can provide website translations into all the following languages:
- Arabic Website Translation
- Chinese Website Translation
- Czech Website Translation
- Danish Website Translation
- Dutch Website Translation
- Finnish Website Translation
- French Website Translation
- German Website Translation
- Greek Website Translation
- Hungarian Website Translation
- Italian Website Translation
- Japanese Website Translation
- Korean Website Translation
- Russian Website Translation
- Spanish Website Translation
Foreign Language MicrositesDo you want a more economical alternative to a fully-blown website translation?
If so take advantage of our special "microsite" package which creates a mini-version of your website in a foreign language. Perfect for getting across the message and keeping it simple! Please visit Website Translation for SMEs