Cross Cultural Business ArticlesFor more up-to-date articles, please visit out Blog which is where we now publish all our articles.
Country Specific Articles:
- Leadership across Cultures - why we need culturally competent leaders in our businesses.
- Doing Business in Libya - Foreign Office Minister Mike O'Brien on trade with Libya.
- The Importance of Building Relationships in the Middle East - part one of four offers an introduction to the subject.
- The Middle East - part two of four looks closely at the relationship driven nature of Middle Eastern culture.
- Potential Culture Clash - part three of four examines common areas of culture clash for Europeans.
- Building Relationships - part four of four provides tips on how to build solid and profitable relationships.
- Cross-Cultural Competency - why businesses today need culturally competent staff.
- Ukraine: The Business of Culture - an insight into how to do business in the Ukraine.
Doing Businesss Abroad:
- Cross Cultural Barriers - the main intercultural barriers faced by UK businesses wanting to export.
- Cross Cultural Blunders - a look at some classic examples of 'culture gone wrong'.
- Cross Cultural Solutions for Exporters - why exporting companies need to implement a cross cultural strategy.
- Cross Cultural Challenges for British Business - the countries British business identify as posing the greatest intercultural challenge.
- Cultural Sensitivity in Business - how things go wrong when a lack of cultural sensitivity exists in business.
- Cross Cultural Training - the importance of taking some cross cultural training.
- The UK and Outsourcing - Cross Cultural Implications - outsourcing is set to increase in the UK? Are UK businesses culturally ready?