Thailand - Intercultural Communication CourseHarmony...Wisdom...Growth...Success
Fact: Thailand is improving trade links with the West.
We aim to help forward thinking, progressive businesses maximize their business success in Thailand.
Our Thai focused cross cultural training course is designed to help those doing, or wanting to do, business in Thailand capture and keep new customer and clients.
Thai Business CultureOur enlightening courses raise your levels of intercultural awareness. We provide you with tools and skills to enable you to mould your approach to the Thai way of doing things. With a greater appreciation and understanding of how to do business with Thais we guarantee you will see results.
All our cross cultural training courses are designed and delivered by seasoned intercultural professionals.
Kwintessential's customer focused approach means we take a 100% bespoke approach to all our courses - giving you what you want, where you want and when you want.
Examples of the many areas we specialise in include:
- Business, trade and industry
- Religion and culture
- Dominant social values
» The Thai People
- Cross cultural profile of the population
- Social structures - family, lifestyle, religion, values
- Customs and traditions
- Public behaviour and social etiquette
» Intercultural Communication
- Comparison of British-Thai values
- Cultural values, perception, relativity
- Establishing trust/comfort/respect
- Communication styles
» Doing Business in Thailand
- Language tuition
- Economic climate
- Business culture and ethics
- Cross cultural differences
- Business practices, protocol and etiquette
- Interpersonal communication - verbal and non-verbal
- Building relationships
- Business entertaining
- Negotiating and conducting meetings
» Relocating to Thailand
- Preparing for the move
- What to bring?
- Thais' perceptions of foreigners
- Information on host town or city
- Lifestyle - entertainment, holidays, daily routines, transport
- The family - schooling, healthcare, support networks
- Cross cultural tips on avoiding culture shock
» Interested? Our trainers are booked for months ahead so don't delay; contact us to discover how we can help you.