Cross Cultural Awareness Training: Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.In addition to our many other leading intercultural training courses we also provide cross cultural awareness dealing with the Scandinavian countries such as Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
The aim of all our intercultural courses is to help participants build their cross cultural skills, allowing them to deal more effectively with Scandinavian colleagues, clients or customers.
Our no-nonsense, flexible, 100% bespoke courses are carefully designed to address cross cultural issues that may be adversely affecting business performances and/or provide guidance to participants on how to use cultural differences positively.
Scandinavian Business Culture
Examples of the topics that form the foundation of all our intercultural training courses include:
Culture & Business - Ideal for Executives, Managers, Team Leaders and HR personnel
- Examining how, why and where cross cultural differences impact upon businesses and people.
- Exploring intercultural stereotypes and their roots and consequences.
- Theoretical and practical cross cultural models and examples.
- Steps to effective cross cultural communication.
Communicating with Scandinavians - Ideal for Executives, Managers, HR personnel, Cross Cultural Teams
- Beliefs, cultures, values, ethics, customs and national characters and their manifestations in the business world.
- Speech and communication styles.
- How to build productive interpersonal relationships.
- Communication: verbal and non-verbal.
- Language tuition.
- Social etiquette and protocol.
- Intercultural management training and leadership styles.
- Intercultural team building.
- Decision making and consensus building.
Doing Business in Scandinavia - Ideal for business personnel travelling to the region on short term assignments and expatriates
- Language training.
- Business: features, traditions and ethics.
- Comparative analysis of Scandinavian and British business practices.
- Scandinavian business etiquette and protocol.
- Business entertaining.
- Negotiation techniques.
- Making presentations.
- Sales training.
Relocating to Scandinavia - ideal for expatriates
- Preparing for the move.
- What to bring?
- History, culture and values.
- Scandinavian perceptions of the British and vice-versa.
- The family: raising children, education, holidays.
- Spouse coaching.
- Public behaviour and etiquette.
- Food and drink.
- Transport, shopping and entertainment.
Our UK based training courses focus on Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden and Norway. We are also able to provide cross cultural training and language tuition in Stockholm, Sweden for those needing a Sweden focused course.
Want to find out more? For more information on how we can assist you with your intercultural needs, please contact us.