Germany - Intercultural TrainingLooking to maximise your potential when doing business with Germans? Look no further...
Germany is the UK's largest European export market and second only to the US globally. The UK can, and does, sell practically everything to Germany, and almost 1,000 British companies, including virtually all the major UK multinationals, have subsidiaries in Germany.
With so many UK companies working in and with Germany, effective and coherent cross cultural business communication between the two sides is crucial. Understanding and appreciating the cultural differences establishes mutual understanding, builds productive working relationships and secures a future relationship built on a common trust.
German Business Culture
Our market leading cross cultural training course for Germany is designed and delivered by experts at the apex of their field.
Our team of pros all come with firsthand knowledge of German society, culture, business values and practices. They design a course that will provide you with the correct cross cultural tools to assist you when doing business with German colleagues, clients or customers.
Working with GermanyEach cross cultural training course is 100% bespoke and tailored to meet the diverse needs of our valued clients.
Examples of areas we cover include:
» Germany and the UK
• Modern history’s influence on cross cultural (mis)perceptions
• Breaking stereotypes
• Theoretical and practical cross cultural models and examples
• Steps to effective cross cultural communication
» Contemporary Analysis
• Political situation
• Economic overview
• Issues in society
» Communicating with Germans
• Beliefs, culture, values, ethics, customs and national character
• Interpersonal relations
• Building relationships
• Communication – verbal and non-verbal
• Social etiquette and protocol
» Doing Business in Germany
• Language tuition
• Preparing to travel to Germany
• Business in Germany – features, traditions and ethics
• Comparative analysis of German and UK business practices
• Making appointments
• German business etiquette
• Business entertaining
» Relocating to Germany
• Preparing for the move
• What to bring?
• German history, culture and values
• British perceptions of Germany
• German attitudes to foreigners
• The family – raising children, women in public life, education, holidays
• Public behaviour and etiquette
• Food and drink
• Transport, shopping and entertainment
» Want to realise your potential? Our cross cultural communication course will fully equip you with the necessary skills and information to help you succeed when doing business with or in Germany.