The Middle East: Cultural Awareness TrainingDoing business in the Middle East? Intercultural training can be the key to your success...
Business success starts with successful communication. Our outstanding cross cultural training course for the Middle East is aimed at giving you just this - the knowledge, know-how and confidence to communicate effectively.
We have first-hand experience of working with major multinationals and global players, ensuring they maximise their potential when working in or with the Middle East.
Arab Business Culture
All our cross cultural awareness courses are designed and run by top-flight professionals with experience of living and working in the Middle East.
We cater to your every need, taking a 100% bespoke approach to all our intercultural awareness training. The results you want are the results we give you.
Examples of the many topics our experts cover include:
Arab Cultural Awareness» Setting the scene
- Background information on the impact of culture on business
- Theoretical and practical cross cultural models and examples
- Steps to effective cross cultural communication
» The Middle East
- Historical, political and economic overview
- Profile of business, trade and industry
- Society, culture, values, customs and traditions
- Role of Islam and other religions in the area
- Influence of Islam on social and business practices
- Breaking stereotypes
- The role of women
» Doing Business in the Middle East
- Preparing for a trip to the Middle East
- Language Tuition
- Cross cultural comparison of business practices
- Business etiquette and protocol
- Building relationships
- Effective communication - verbal and non-verbal
- Business entertaining
- Meetings and negotiations
- Working with and/or managing Arabs
» Relocating to the Middle East
- Preparing for the move
- What to bring?
- Arab attitudes to foreigners
- Safety issues
- The family - raising children, women in public life, education, holidays
- Public behaviour and etiquette
- Food and drink
- Transport, shopping and entertainment
Succeed...Simply stated, our cross cultural awareness training will break down barriers, enhance communication, build strong relationships and ensure success.
Convinced? Contact us to discover more.