Cross Cultural Communication DVD
Cross Cultural Training DVD
A lively, engaging dramatization in which you’ll observe a manager floundering as she tries to understand her employees and their culture, as she fails to understand the manager role in communication and diversity. Her employees only make matters worse by concealing important information, without the proper communication skills for a multicultural organization.
- Developing communication skills for a multicultural organization
- Discovering the importance of body language
- Finding out why some cultures might withhold important information
- Realizing how stereotyping can lead to ineffective communication
- Clarifying the manager role in communication diversity
- Understanding that awareness is a “two-way street”: all cultures need to adapt
- Learning how to bridge differences and create a balanced approach
If you would like a preview or purchase a copy, please contact us quoting reference CCC-BW.
See more of our DVDs > Cultural Awareness DVDs