Kwintessential’s HistoryKwintessential was established in 2003 by three partners keen to support businesses through the process of globalization and internationalization.
The company started offering language lessons, cultural awareness training, translation and interpreting. Within two years the company had become a success and its services expanded to encompass further key products such as website design, desktop publishing, conference interpreting and transcription.
Our humble beginnings were on a living room table in Hounslow (Middlesex) before upgrading to a bedroom in Croydon. From there the business has grown and now within the UK operates out of offices in Somerset (HQ), Croydon and Central London. Abroad our clients are served by local offices in America, South Africa, the UAE and Argentina. International expansion sits at the heart of the company’s future with key locations in up and coming economies being planned.
Kwintessential’s ServicesAll our services are centred on the themes of language and culture within international and domestic business. With people and organisations having to work across cultural and linguistic lines on a daily basis, we could foresee the need for a one-stop-shop that addresses such needs.
Our key 5 services of Translation – Interpreting – Training – Design – Localization have evolved over time and encompass many of our sub-services such as transcription, language lessons, research and tele-marketing. All complement each other offering our clients a simple solution to their needs.
If you can’t find the service you need, then simply call us to talk through options.
Kwintessential’s TeamKwintessential’s team in the UK can be split into the following:
- Office Managers: Our managers across all offices ensure things are running smoothly and co-ordinate business processes across the company.
- Relationship Managers: An 'RM' looks after our clients. They ensure that they understand their needs and look after their interests.
- Project Managers: A 'PM' works alongside and RM. They carefully manage the process of arranging a translation, providing an interpreter or getting a brochure translated, printed and delivered to your door.
- Translators & Interpreters: We have a team of over 2000+ linguists across the globe who work for us. All our translators and interpreters are full-time, qualified, professional and experienced.
- Trainers/Consultants: We have a group of intercultural specialists that work with Kwintessential on all levels of cultural awareness training and consultancy.
- Web Designers: Our team of web designers work specifically on building, designing and adapting websites into foreign languages.
- Graphic Artists: When you want your flyer, brochure, manual or handbook designed and ready for print in a foreign language, our DTP team will offer a seamless service.
- Resources Team: As well as commercial services we also offer a number of free tools and resources which the Resources Team dream up and implement.
To put faces to names please feel free to Meet the Team.
Read on below for more information about us...
At present we have offices in the UK, USA, Argentina, South Africa and the UAE. All offices offer similar services although each will have their specific expertise. For example, our Dubai office will naturally have more expertise in Arabic translations, whereas our Cape Town office will be more focused on their local languages.
Click through to read more about each office.
Quality is the be all and end all for us. Without it we would not still be here. We aim to provide quality every step of the way; from initial phones calls and quotes down to the accuracy of a translation or functionality of a website as well as after our after care service.
For more information on our Quality Management System please read on.
“I was delighted with the service - it was fast, efficient and accurate” [Médecins Sans Frontières].
Want to see what some of our clients have said about us and our work? Click through to the testimonials page where we have quotes from companies concerning our translation, interpreting and training services.
We are always looking for bright talent to join our team. We regularly have positions within the company as well as for consultants and freelancers wanting to partner with us.
For the most up-to-date news on vacancies, temporary positions, internships and the like, please click through to the page.
We love spreading the news! If you want to follow our news as a company or want to stay in touch with what is happening in the wider world, then you need to be following one of our social media channels.
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and You Tube are where you will find us.